Thursday, February 16, 2012

First Job Video Links


Tim Hortons 1 - First Job

CTV Morning Live's Jeff Hopper returns to his first job at Tim Horton's to see if he can still do thework!
 
by CTVOttawaMorningLive  2 days ago  32 views

MW3: My First Job

hope you Enjoy :D My Twitter: twitter.com Game Asylum: gameasylum.ca
 
by inkslasher44  3 days ago  51 views

MY FIRST JOB!

I never LOVED my first job however it taught me so much about the importance of work and money management. It also taught me that I wanted to get ...
 
by katilette  3 weeks ago  81,818 views

FIRST JOB FAIL! What Was Yours?! FF

paultelner.com
 
by Paultblog  2 years ago  3,864 views

MY FIRST JOB - ASS #4

I HAVE *2* Channels Check Em Out Below *SawyerHartman* (Short Film Channel) bit.ly *SawyerHartman2* (VLOG and Personal Channel) bit.ly SHOP SAWYER ...
 
by sawyerhartman  1 month ago  22,170 views

My first job*

in this video I talk about my first job working for a rapping swindler. New videos every Tuesday and Friday. I'm going to post MF as soon as I get ...
 
by natesvlogs  2 months ago  9,521 views

A Teen's First Job

A teen's first job can help them build confidence, create new friendships and develop strongwork ethics.
by better  3 years ago  2,854 views

How to get your first job

Like my page on Facebook www.facebook.com
by IrisVlogging  1 month ago  646 views

MY FIRST JOB!!!

I can still remember the smell of the fake flowers and potpourri. Don't worry though, I wasn't actually mean. I won customer's choice 6 months in ...
by lacigreen  2 years ago  91,200 views

first job interview experiance: Toys "R" us

heey guys dont forget to subscribe for more videos!!!
by yeaitsmegirl  3 months ago  169 views

My Very First Job: McDonalds!

So, I thought the stories from my first job ever were pretty funny and embarrassing, making for a perfect vlog video! Ha! Check it out and leave a ...
 
by AceNichols33  1 year ago  4,789 views

Selenas First Job Gay Family Values

Westarted making "Gay Family Values" videos as a response to prop 8 here in Ca. These videos have been a huge hit. We have come to understand that ...
 
by depfox  6 months ago  8,566 views

The Sopranos - Furio's First Job

Furio Giunta's first job for Anthony "Tony" Soprano in HBO's "The Sopranos". Absolutely no copyright infringement is intended. All images, audio ...
 
by Arciren  4 months ago  8,999 views

What was your first job?

What was your first job? Using a High Tech random topic generator this is the question I got. Tune in tonight at 9:00pm Central time to my blogtv ...
by TheFoxIsInTheDen  1 month ago  18 views

KMST 1.2.395 ~ Demon Slayer: 1st Job

Tip! View this video in 720p fullscreen. The Demon Slayer is a new member of the Resistance group. It is a warrior and it can use one-handed blunt ...
 
by Spadow  6 months ago  187,244 views

UK Truck Simulator Gameplay First Job HD

UK Truck Simulator gameplay footage. The game was released February 19, 2010 Start your career as an employee of a cargo transportation company ...
 
by dann462  2 years ago  309,204 views

Interview to Win Your First Job

Here's a sneak peek at JIST Publishing's DVD "Interview to Win Your First Job." The full program is 32 minutes long and teaches job seekers how to ...
by JISTPub  4 years ago  71,060 views

The Victor Adventures: Episode 3 First Job

Victor gets his first job and get fired from it. i made a victor adventure facebook page so like it.
by CollectedVariety  10 months ago  337 views

No comments:

Post a Comment